VCAL Program Year 10 - 12
VCAL stands for the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning and McClelland runs a robust program spanning Year 10 to 12. There are 3 certificates in the program Foundation, Intermediate and Senior.
- Foundation, Intermediate and Senior students will attend school for 3 days where they will complete studies in Literacy, Numeracy, Work Related Skills and Personal development.
- Students will have access to the McClelland Academy Program on a Wednesday afternoon
Vocational Education Training
- Foundation students will attend one day at school completing VET training
- Intermediate and Senior students will attend VET with an external provider
Structured Work Placement
- Students will be required to have at least 1 day per week in work placement as part of their VCAL program